Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A New Toy

Over the past couple of years I have been bringing our zodiac with us on our camping adventures. As I age I have found that lugging it around in the trailer, setting it up at the campsite and then packing everything into the truck to use it has always been a pain in the a@@ and so this year I decided to buy a trailer which I could disassemble, pack in the trailer and then reassemble once we arrive at our destination. I am happy to report that today I have finished the mods to my purchase and am ready to try it out in Algonquin next month. I will be fishing for trout with my friend Jim during our stay there and hopefully be having a fresh fish dinner. Now all we need is for the ice to break up and let the fish come up to feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment